Thursday, March 11, 2010

Beware the ides of March!

Finally back again! There's not a whole lot going on in good ol' Moscow, ID. March started out with glorious weather. And then it betrayed us all. :) Definitely chilly, with a hint of snow. Let's hope it clears up soon. February was a fun month. My personal favorite, but then I am a little biased. I turned a quarter of a century old. Gasp! I know. Starting to feel the age creep up already. ;) I received more flowers than I ever have before. I received these lovely hydrangeas from my boss, and got a rose plant from a co-worker, and of course some from Eric. :) I think it's a sign you're a grown up, getting plants and flowers. I like it.




And this is what Eric made me for breakfast on my birthday. Very creative. :D
This is a book I made in a bookbinding class I took here in Moscow. I had already taken a class at BYU, but I learned this new one. It's called a longstitch binding and I really like it.



And of course we have to add a few of Lil Bits on the lookout for mischief. He keeps us entertained constantly. Including being allergic to all the flowers I received for my birthday. Sigh. Thus, the flowers have all gone. But let's face it. I never was known for my green thumb. Something I intend to remedy throughout my life.



And Bits making friends with the mouse. Some cat he is. ;)

As for everything else. Eric is keeping rather busy with school. He had three projects due this week, including his really big one for studio. He also has his field trip to Seattle in two weeks. I'm rather jealous and wish I could tag along. (I'm sure it would be more interesting than the Tacoma trip.) Alas, it is not to be. But life goes on.
A more exciting note. We bought plane tickets to LA for May. We're going to Disneyland for a graduation/one year anniversary trip. Eric's never been to Disneyland so we're both really excited.
Unfortunately, that's about all I have to update for the present. But I shall try to be a bit more consistent. Have a happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment